2 plus

|
Happy two years sweet pea!
I can honestly say that I've married the man of my dreams! He's absolutely fabulous in almost every way possibly. I can say that he doesn't leave the toilet seat up (thanks to Bee) I would have never guessed that having a kiddo would break his toilet seat habit. HA! Sometimes I wish he would, just so I could nag him so he would make fun of me. Him mocking me is one of my favorite things about him. That, and how great of a daddy he is with our little guy! I can't wait for the many years we have to spend together!

On another note...


I'm so exhausted, and tomorrow is Monday! ughh I hate Mondays! The only good thing about them is that Shane is off the next day. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow for a checkup on Bees head at 1:45. Hopefully all goes well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Definately!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are too sweet! AND btw, today is Joe's bday and he's off work tomorrow too lmao. I am sure Bee will be perfect!